Sunday, September 14, 2008

College.

Hey everyone. My mom did one of these blogs things, so I decided to make my own. I've been going to Utah State for about 4 weeks now. It has been the best experience of my life. I have made so many friends, but I've also had some hard times! I have never been to good at school, just cheated through my high school years, messin around, and now I have to do it all on my own! I have surprisingly been okay with leaving my family, whenever I go home it is so weird, and I miss Logan. So yesterday I came home in the morning, planning on sleeping over, then decided I wanted to go back up to school.
What else should I talk about.. I am meeting plenty of boys here which is definitely good for me! I am addicted to the show Heroes, since there is not much to do in our apartments. But Spencer, Royce, Sean, and Zack, some of our next door neighboors are cooking us dinner and I need to be ready in a half hour! So I will write more later. Bye!

1 comment:

Clan of Johnston said...

I totally love that you love college! I makes me one happy mom. Love you sweetie.