Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday.

Hey kids. My mom just talked me through on how to make my blog cute. So thanks mommy! Today I didn't go to Creative Arts, i'm glad I didn't either. Abbey and Rylee said it was so boring! So me and Leisa slept for a while, then played Sims. Since we are in love with that game! I am going to finish Twilight in the next week. That is my goal. I started forever ago, and it's not that it's boring, I just am not a very fast reader so I get frusterated! But I am for sure finishing it soon since the movie is coming out next month.
Hahahahah so Leisa, Rylee, her sister, Spencer, and Royce went to the Utah State vs. UVU game on Saturday. Of course we lost, but we saw Joey there, and he was the only red guy in a sea of blue! So I went and sat by him and he said he people have been throwing things at him the whole game cause he likes Utah and not his own school. So I sat down, he stood up, and right when I turned my head someone had pants him! Wow was that a sight. I laughed so hard, he blushed, even though his cheeks are already red!
I just went to family home evening and we played spoons. I lost but it was alot of fun. Now i'm just sitting around doing nothing like i've been doing all day! Guess i'll play some more sims:D
Bye for now!

No comments: