Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My series of unfortunate events.

Today has been one of the funniest days of my life.
My best friend Leisa and I can turn anything into a funny situation.
As many of you know, Halloween is on Friday. Leisa and I are going to be Zombies, if you have seen Thriller (Odyssey Dance Company performs it) they are freaking creepy..So we wanted to get some dresses from the DI and cut them up, put blood on them, and just paint our faces all creepy. It's going to be so scary.
So anyway. Leisa's cousin, Ryan needed a green sweater because he is going to be Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, so we invited him being the nice girls we are. If he knew what the day had in store I am sure he would have said no..
We went and picked him up and went to the DI. Leisa and I found the perfect dresses for our costumes, and Ryan was out of luck. Looking for something else, he found a stuffed Hippopotamus. Yes a stuffed hippo, and decided he could just cut the stuffing out and wear it as a suit sort of thing..Whatever floats your boat right. He wanted it just in case he didn't find a green sweater. Let's hope he doesn't so we can see him as a hippo, or let's hope he does so Leisa can be the hippo! Apparently being a hippo is the new thing, I have been one all my life and had no idea.
Many different things happened at the DI and on our way to Wal Mart..You know the inside jokes that can't be told over again, so just know we were laughing 3/4 of the time. Oh one hottie kid in tight pants smiled at me...It made my week!
So after pulling into Wal Mart, I got out and locked my doors. To my surprise I was parked very incorrectly. I had pulled forward 4 feet, it's the new trick I learned for parking my car, so I can always see it when I stand at the top of the row. After getting everything we needed, dragging Rowdy through the panty hoe isle, we rocked the band for a while and picked up some free recipes from the grocery section, not that we are going to cook or anything, but they looked pretty, maybe hang them on the wall and so it looks like we cook for the hot boys that come over, maybe the hottie in tight pants!!! Finally we check out, coming to a total of 16 dollars I was very proud of myself. (We saw Dalin there, one of Leisa's friends) As we walk to the car I spotted it right when we walked out of Wal Mart. I opened my purse to get my keys, and to my surprise they were not there. I looked in my window and guess whatttttttt. They were in the ignition, and of course I had to lock my car. So we had to call Dalin and have him go home and get a hanger...Luckily he only lived five minutes away. So we sat and sat and sat. Laughing our brains off, then finally he came back with Chris Potter and they are awesome and unlocked it.

Writing this it may not sound as funny as it was, but nothings as ever funny as it was on paper. Leisa is my best friend, the one who I can get in fights with and an hour later be like sisters again. I love our sense of humor, and the fun we have with eachother.
Just barely someone on our floor who has not treated us well at all, decided to once again not treat us well. Well me and Leisa stuck up for eachother. Like we always do. She always sticks up for me, she is always there. She's my home away from home. Basically my second mom. I am so thankful for her help with everything. And am truly glad I have the opportunity to live with her.

P.S.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOWL!


P.S.S
Ellie is pregnant, I am obsessed with pregnancy and I cannot wait to see her when I come home!!

No comments: