Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Event of the day.

I AM FREAKING OUT.

K so who calls people these days? We all text right? Well not anymore. Apparently it means ALOT more to someone if you call them.. So I asked Ryan, Leisas cousin, for this super cute kids number...Well he said the only way he would give it to me is if I called him.

So I was writing what I wanted to say down, then ripping it up, then doing it again. I was freaking out. I cannot call people!! Especially a cute boy. Ahhhh. So Leisa and I made a plan that we were going to find a reason to call him, to invite him to a game night. I was a little iffy about that because I met him at a game night and that's all we do is play freaking games...But we decided it would be the best for a first time hang out.

So I get the number, I call Kyle, and I was praying as hard as I could it would be his answering machine. My heart is beating out of my chest and my hands were shaking more than ever, they still frikin are, and it just keeps ringing....Then the phone picks up. IT WAS AN OLD LADY. Ryan gave us his house number I think, and not his cell. I was so mad cause I worked up all the courage I had in my body and it wasn't even the right number.
So I have to wait forever tell Ryan can get me the right number..KEWJRIOSJDF:DSKLFJDS:KLFDSCThis better work out.

On the bright side, I am doing very well in sign language. So that is good:D

No comments: