Saturday, November 1, 2008

The lame howl.




This scene from Mean Girls describes mine and Leisa's night.
We got a lot of attention at the Howl....but not for the reason you would think.
I laughed at myself everytime I looked in the mirror or saw a girl dressed in underwear and a bra. I am not judging, I mean I am glad you saved some money on your outfit by getting it half off, I just chose to actually be scary for Halloween. You know the whole point of Halloween but whatever!
I had fun tonight, but not as much fun as everyone makes it sound like.
We scared a lot of people and like I said, go a lot of attention.

It's a love hate relationship between Halloween and I. I love getting scared but hate it at the same time.
I love Halloween. Probably because my mom loves it so much.

My hair is a rats nest and looks like someone is stuck inside of it. So I will have fun brushing that out tomorrow!

No comments: