Saturday, November 8, 2008

MORE BABIES!!

I don't know what I am doing with my life.
Don't ask me what is running through my mind right now, but I am trying to be an optimist.

I may not know what I am doing with my life, but I do know that I have a purpose. And that is to be a great daughter, and a great aunt. About a month ago Ellie told me she is having a baby, my brother Camron is going to be a dad, and Ellie a mom. I could not have been more excited, expect that I could! I was having a down moment at the start of this blog, and my brother Robbie just told me him and Brandee are pregnant. They will be about a month apart. I am crying so hard right now. It's so funny how things work out. When one door closes another door opens.
I love Gabriel more than any thing on this planet, he just came and gave me a tissue and just sat by me because he was so worried about me. I can't wait to have 2 more of those little munskins, and even better I can't wait tell it is my time to have my own.

Meredith Grey once said..
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.

That explains everything. Wow. Rough night.

Listen to the first song..


No comments: