Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's a blog?

I have not wrote for a while. I miss it! I just don't get on the computer to much now a days. Things have been great in my life. I discovered that I was truely depressed in Logan, and now being home has just been an answer to my prayers.

So anyway, here are some updates on the last month.
Did I mention I got a job at Old Navy, well I did and have been working there for 3 months. I work almost every day there, but only for a couple hours. Come visit me sometime!! I want to get a full time job at an office or something, but I think I may wait a while.

Gabe turned 3, and is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is such a sweetheart. We went to Build a Bear on Saturday and he got the coolest t-rex ever! You have to watch the video I post on here. He just has the biggest heart. I love that guy so much. I can't wait for Baby Dash and Baby Somebody else. Haha we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet!! We went to the Fashion Place Mall and I spent way too much money.... :/

I had a great Christmas. I love the feeling of Christmas, just the wait for it is so much fun. I love my family and the time I got to spend with them.

My dang Suberu broke down. The hot and cold gage thingy went to hot, and I knew that was bad. So I called my brother and he said that was bad and just try to make it home. I prayed my little heart out to get home and the moment I turned the corner to my house, I BROKE DOWN. So I ran and got my dad and he pushed it. So we have had to play musical cars the last week, but luckily it will be done tomorrow!


So there you go. There is my update. I will write again soon.

3 comments:

The Cowles Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug Johnston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.