Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gah.

I am so angry. But yet I am still kind of in a happy mood.

I have loved Adam Lambert all season. First time I saw him, I fell in love. Many people don't like him because they think he is gay, if he is so be it. I love him for his voice and his unique style and personality. I was almost for sure he was going to win, but guess what. Kris stupid Allen did. I was so mad, I was 50 50 the day before, but he did so good in the result show. I was so mad I just turned off the tv when they announced it. Kris himself even said Adam deserved it. It is stupid to get so mad over a show, but Adam really did deserve it. He is amazing. I looooove him. Oh well, Life goes on right? Just kind of sucks, actually it really sucks.

Anyway. Funny thing happened, I was on my way to work the other day and there was a bee in the car! I got scared I rolled down the window to let it out, which happened to be in our back up car we have that I have to drive until my car is fixed. So I rolled it down and the bee flew out, and I rolled the window back up, but it didn't roll up! So that windows now broken. As well as the driver side window, and the left back window. There is one sucessful window now, and I drive a half hour to work everyday in the cold. Sweet. So my dad went to fix it, and it shattered. Hahahaha. This car sucks, so we are going to sell it at this place where you get 75 dollars a ton. Then that will give me some money for my new/old car. Haha.

I'm so lucky to be who I am. I love my family so much. I love my house and my job. I love just being alive. I am happy, I could be happier but who couldn't?

I just wanted to write and let it all out how mad I was about Adam, then I just felt the need to tell that story. Be back later!

1 comment: