Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boring.

Okay so I'm in creative arts. It is the most boring class ever. Rylee is doing her homework, Abbey is texting, Royce is sleeping, and I'm writing a blog. So this morning I woke up at around 7, and Leisa was getting ready for her class, she all the sudden yells "I forgot to do a paper!" So she asks me to go to the frikin library with her at 7 am. Everyone who knows me knows that I do not wake up early. So I wasn't too excited to go with her, but being the good friend I am, I went. She had to run and take a quiz so she asked me to read the article. All I know is that it was about fish and spines or something. I wasn't much help, but she appreciated it. Last night I figured how to do my math which I was super proud of. In the words of Hiro Nakamura, "I DID IT!"
Today I am dying my hair brown, which I cannot wait for. I am so sick of my sicky blonde. Also it's Morgans powderpuff so I'm gonna go support my girlies cause I miss them so much!
So I guess I will go sleep or something. This class is so boring!

No comments: