Saturday, September 20, 2008

My saturday.

So last night us girls had a slumber party. Everyone except Leisa was here. We watched some Heroes episodes and then fell asleep. We had 3 fans out here and we were still freaking hot. We had a lot of fun though. Me and Rylee, being the sleep girls we are, woke up at 12:30ish. Then at 2, Abbey, Spencer, Rylee and I, all went to the stupidest play called "Nunsense" It was for Creative Arts and I wanted to kill myself. It was miserable.
It's my mom's birthday today. Happy Birthday Mommmm. I was going to go to dinner with my family but I got out of the play late and I just didn't really want to drive down. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you on your special day mom, I know how hard it is that your mom isn't there to celebrate with you. But she is making a cake for you up in heaven:D
She went and saw Mama Mia today, and I am going to see it at 9. My mom said she cried so hard. Haha I really hope I don't.
Well I'm gonna go. Bye guys.

No comments: